The year of construction of the first church is uncertain, but certainly in the year 1490 it was destroyed by a landslide that destroyed a large part of the village. 1492 another church was rebuilt. Over the centuries this church changed style several times and was also enlarged. In recent times the altar has been modernized with works from the artists Mellauner y Promberger. The church can be visited all year round.
Tourist Office S.Vigilio-San Martin
Str. Tor 18/C
39030 San Martino in Badia
+39 0474 523175
|Open: 01.01.2018 - 01.12.2018|